Island of Death Review



Starring: Robert Behling, Jane Lyle, Jessica Dublin, Gerard Gonalons, Jannice McConnell, Ray Richardson


Director: Nico Mastorakis




A British couple travel to a small Greek Island spreading terror where ever they go and fucking anyone or anything they want in the midst of their chaos.

First of all let me say, I am in shock that I made it through this movie. I heard about Island of Death when I saw the Video Nasty documentary, but I just had to check it out as I want to watch all the video nasties that I can seek out. Have you ever regretted watching a movie so bad? Well, this is that movie.

Island of Death has a depravity to it that it might make you feel uncomfortable. The filmmakers made this for pure shock value. I can handle the sex scenes, that doesn't bother me in the least, but when they involve a farm animal, then they are fucked up. Yes, the main actor fucks a goat and then slaughters it. I don't care whether it's fake or not, I don't know, but it's just sick.

The murder scenes were the only good thing going and even though they are not graphic, some of them were quite impressive. Also, a big revelation at the end was shocking, but I already knew what it was, just not going to reveal it here, in case you actually want to see this piece of trash.

All in all, Island of Death has no redeeming value and is one that I don't recommend. If you must, you have been warned.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team