Hospital Massacre Review



Starring: Barbi Benton, Charles Lucia, Jon Van Ness, John Warner Williams, Ben Surles

Director: Boaz Davidosn


A woman named Susan has to go to the hospital to pick up some test results, but she is forced to stay without her consent. However, someone dressed in surgical scrubs is obsessed with her and kills anyone that gets in his way.



I love 80's slashers and rented Hospital Massacre so many times. It was one that I could watch all the time. I also love slashers that takes place in a hospital, it creeps me out so much.

Well, let me get to what I think of Hospital Massacre.


Playboy Playmate Barbi Benton portrayed Susan Jeremy and for the first time I can say that she did an excellent job.; I've seen other playmates go into the acting field and fail miserably, but not in this case. You can actually feel the terror that she is going through. Sadly, Hospital Massacre was the only horror movie she ever did. I would love to have seen her in more of them.

I think everyone did a really good job and as 80's slashers go, it's not overly gory, but that alright with me. I wasn't into a lot of gore as a kid, like I am now. There are plenty of death scenes, creepy hospital scenes and the finale was great.

It sucks that they don't make slashers like these anymore. I would relish it so much.


If you love the slashers from the 80's then I highly recommend you check out Hospital Massacre. It was released on a double feature Blu-ray alongside another slasher called Schizoid, so you should definitely buy it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team