Book of Lore Review



Ricky's girlfriend has just turned up dead and he gets handed what looks like a composition notebook known as "Book of Lore"...which is an encyclopedia of local murders that happened in his small town. Strange things begin to happen and more bodies start piling up as Ricky and his friends try to uncover what's really going on.

Can they stop the evil that has returned to this town?

Chris LaMartina first introduced us to the "Book of Lore" in the anthology film, "Dead Teenagers". I remember getting to review that film and thinking..."what a great idea that would be if "Book of Lore" was made into a movie." It was a total surprise that it was indeed going to become a film on it's own.

After viewing "Book of Lore" it came to my mind that I had just watched what I consider the best film of 2007. Don't get me wrong, there's been some going movies of this year, but none of them had such an impact on me, especially of the low budget variety.

This film is not overly gory, which I love most of the time, but it had some death scenes that impressed the hell out of me.

I was also happy with the casting of this movie. I thought everyone did a splendid job and I hope to see them in more movies!

If you love horror movies that has alot of twists and turns and has you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end, then I highly recommend, "Book of Lore"...a surefire horror classic of the ages!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team