Best Movies of 2006

2006 is about to come to an end soon and I have been lucky to see quite a few movies that impressed the shit out of me this year.

So, without further adieu, here is my list of what I considered the best movies of 2006.

10.See No Evil (Director: Gregory Dark)
9. Carnage For the Destroyer (Director: Chris Seaver)
8. The Karaoke Kid (Director: Chris Seaver)
7. Last Rites of the Dead (Director: Marc Fratto)
6. Shock-O-Rama (Director: Brett Piper)
5. Destruction Kings (Director: Chris Seaver)
4. My Dead Girlfriend (Director: Brett Kelly)
3. Slither (Director: James Gunn)
2. Marty Jenkins and the Vampire Bitches (Director: Henrique Couto)
1. Murder Is Like Sex (Director: Keith Boron)

I would also like to give an honorary mention to the best short films I've seen this year and those belong to Gonzoriffic Films. The Cannibal Sisters remake and their newest short film, Two in the Pink were amazing and very impressive. I am so looking forward to more from Andrew Shearer and the Gonzoriffic crew!

Let's say goodbye to 2006 and hello to a very productive 2007!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team