2016 Will Rock

In what could possibly be the biggest shock ever, I am happy to say that my new script, HardGore already has a distributor and I haven't even started writing it yet.

Todd Jason Cook wants to release the finished film on his label, Screamtime Films and I can't be even more happy. I have been a fan of Todd's ever since I saw his film Death Metal Zombies, so this is a real treat.

Here's the synopsis of this new feature length script.

HardGore

Athena, the lead singer of the all female rock group, Cemetery Sluts has been arrested for a murder she didn't commit and is sent to The Penman Institute For the Criminally Insane. But what Athena doesn't know is that this insane asylum is run by Satanists and they have special plans for her.

I already have an idea as to who could possibly direct this one, but that will remain a secret, for now. Writing will begin sometime in February.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team