Tremors 5: Bloodlines Review



Starring: Michael Gross, Jamie Kennedy, Natalie Becker, Emmanuel Castis, Brandon, Auret, Daniel Janks, Pearl Thusl


Director: Don Michael Paul


Burt and his newly acquired sidekick (whether he likes it or not) Travis head to South Africa to deal with the Graboid problem. However, these Graboids attack from both above and below, which makes  them much more deadlier then ever.



I wasn't sure that I wanted another Tremors movie as I loved the first one and never saw the rest. What changed my mind? The addition of Jamie Kennedy. I have been a fan of his since the Scream movies, so I was excited to see how he can handle taking on these Graboids and let me say that he was fucking awesome. Alongside with Michael Gross, this team is a force to be reckoned with. There is one scene that will have you cracking up that involves Burt and a cage. That's all I'm going to say.



The Graboids this time around are bigger and badder then ever, as they can hunt not only below, but also above, which is a much scarier thought. But I have to say that for a PG-13 flick, there's quite a bit of blood, which is always a plus.



Tremors 5: Bloodlines is a fun, wild ride and I highly recommend this one to all Tremors fans.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team