Chaos Review



Starring: Kevin Gage, Sage Stallone, Kelly K.C. Quann, Maya Barovich, Chantal Degroat, Stephen Wozniak, Deborah Lacey, Scott Richards


Director: David DeFalco


Two teenage girls, looking to score some ecstasy, are kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered by a group of thugs, led by a guy named Chaos.

Ever since I heard about this movie, I was looking forward to it because I had heard that it's basically a remake (or retelling) of Last House on the Left, but after watching it, I can see the similarities.

The story, the thugs, the revenge and even the inept cops are all there, but for some reason, I thought Last House was way more brutal. Don't get me wrong, there was some brutality in this movie, but I just didn't think it was brutal enough.

The acting was quite good. I've been familiar with lead actor, Kevin Gage ever since I saw him in Strangeland and he is a really great actor and plays the ultimate bad guy in this one. 

I was feeling sad when I saw Sage Stallone though, who passed away a few years ago. His character wasn't that bad, so I felt sorry for him. 

I give a lot of credit to the actresses who had to endure all the torture, I really felt what they were going through. I just wish those scenes were way more brutal then what they were. I guess I just wanted more then what I really got.

The other problem I had was the ending because it truly pissed me off. I hate these kinds of endings and for those that have seen it knows what I'm talking about.

All in all, Chaos is a well made and brutal movie in the same vein as Last House on the Left, just not as good, in my opinion. The ending kinda ruined it for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team