Gates of Gore Presents: The Trail of Satan

Gates of Gore founder, Kristy Langford, is currently writing the ultimate gorefest titled THE TRAIL OF SATAN.

Here's a little story of how this came about: Back in 2004, I wrote a short script titled, THE TRAIL OF SATAN. The original concept was about a group of friends who camp out in the woods and one of them gets possessed by Satan and goes on a killing spree. It was a fun ride, especially for my first script, which made me happy.

It's now 2015 and I never thought I'd even want to do anymore writing, but I had the best inspiration and THE TRAIL OF SATAN is being revised...with the concept going in a totally different direction. There is one scene from my original script that will be included that just kicked ass.

THE TRAIL OF SATAN is about sex, drugs, death metal and the ultimate bad ass killer. It's an unapologetic piece for the gorehound in all of you.

THE PLOT: In 1985, Mitch, the lead singer of the band Fire and Brimstone, commited suicide in the name of Satan. 30 years later, Todd invites his friends out into the woods for some sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll. When they play a CD that was given to them by a mysterious stranger, Mitch returns to raise some hell and to claim his final sacrifice.

I will update everyone on the progress of THE TRAIL OF SATAN and will also post something special that is coming up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team