Bloody Bloody Bible Camp Review


Starring: Reggie Bannister, Tim Sullivan, Ron Jeremy, Jeff Dylan Graham, Ivet Corvea, Matthew Aidan, Jessica Sonneborn, Deborah Venadas

Director: Vito Trabucco


I am not afraid to say this, I am a Christian and some things do offend me when it comes to my religious beliefs. I'm not the type of person who will shove it down someone's throats. I don't judge what others believe, so I expect the same thing.

Anyway, on to the movie. In 1977, a group a promiscuous teens and their religious leader are being killed brutally at a bible camp by a  deranged nun by the name of Sister Mary Chopper. Fast forward to 1984 and a new bunch of promiscuous teens and their priest are headed back to that same bible camp and you guessed it, Sister Mary Chopper is back and in full force.





As I said earlier, I am a Christian, but you know what? I absolutely loved this movie. It is definitely offensive in some ways, but I took it for what it was...a bloody slasher that was just so damn fun!





I think the only that I was disappointed with was that Jeff Dylan Graham wasn't in it much, but I was glad to see him none the less. Also, Reggie Bannister was funny as hell as the priest.

"Bloody Bloody Bible Camp" was a gory and hilarious romp that is not to be missed!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Child's Play (2019) Review