Scream 4 Review



It's been 10 years since Sidney Prescott has endured the bloodbath from the last SCREAM film and she has now returned to Woodsboro to promote her self-help book. However, danger soon follows as a new batch of killings are about to repeat itself.

When the news broke out that a new SCREAM film was in the works, I was very excited. I mean, I wouldn't have been terribly upset if they had stopped at 3, like originally planned, but when I heard that they were going ahead with 3 more, I was quite happy. I was anxious as to find out how they were going to connect the characters with this one and letme tell you, I was actually a little disappointed. The movie itself was fun and I liked the actors/actresses that were chosen for this bunch, but the fallout was not too much to my liking. I guess I had seen the original trilogy so many times I guess that I just wanted more out of it.

I am very glad that Neve, David and Courtney returned to their roles and they did not disappoint me whatsoever. I also enjoyed seeing Emma (Julia's neice) and Hayden is a little movie such as this. they were fun to watch and hope they make more horror movies in the future.

All in all, SCREAM 4 was a fun film, but the big reveal was a bit of a disappointment. I hope they make a better one when SCREAM 5 gets made, if that does still happen.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team