Drive-In Madness Review



Hosted by James Karen (Return of the Living Dead), Drive-In Madness is a compilation of horror/exploitation trailers from the good old days of the drive-in theater. Not only are there trailers, but this compilation also features interviews from cult stars such as Linnea Quigley, Bobbie Breese, James Russo, George Romero and Tom Savini.

I love films that are nothing but trailers because there might be some films that I've never seen before. I'm also one that never been to a drive-in theater in her whole life. Sure, my family did get to go, but that was all before I was even born, so I had to hear all about it from them.

Some of the trailers that are featured in this film include Dracula vs. Frankenstein, Blazing Stewardesses, The Naughty Stewardesses, Horror of the Blood Monsters, Night of the Living Dead and so much more.

Yeah, like I'd even compile a list of all the trailers on here!

After watching this film with my sister, it made me wish 2 things...the first one is that I wish I could've had that drive-in experience...the second one is that I wish I could develop my own drive-in theater. I mean, how cool would that be? It would have nothing but horror films...mostly from the 70's and 80's (my 2 favorite decades) and I believe everyone would want to come to it. However, I digress.

With that in mind, Drive-In Madness is one of the coolest compilation films that you could ever watch. Whether if you've been to a drive-in (for nostalgia reasons) or even if you haven't (it would make you wish you did or even hoped that you lived by one of the very few that's left)...this film is just special in every way possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team