Dream Reaper Review





Director: Kevin Strange

Cast: Kevin Strange, Joshitso Montoya, Cris Deveroux, Chad Cockstriker, Matt Ringering

Dream Reaper is like a poster child of everything no budget and then some. I remember hearing about this movie at another site and getting the chance to see the trailer. I knew right then and there that I have to see this movie and luckily for me, a screener was definitely sent to me.

Kevin Strange is one crazy mofo and I will tell you why!

Dream Reaper tells the story of Willy Nutsack who is the leader of a metal group known as Dream Reaper (that's convenient, huh? hehe!).

Things begin to escalate when Willy and bassist Dick start arguing about where the direction of the band should go. Willy just wants to do songs about sea monsters in a fantasy metal type of thing while Dick wants to do songs about love and relationships, in an emo fashion (oh god!).

When they don't agree, Willy storms off to his place and starts watching "In Search Of" with Leonard Nimoy. However, when he falls asleep, a mysterious figure invades his dream and tells Willy that if he doesn't disband Dream Reaper, then he will kill the entire band.

Willy tries to warn the other band members, but they don't believe him and soon, the band members start getting killed...one by one.

Will anyone be able to stop this Dream Reaper?

I give lots of props to Kevin for making what I thought was a really fun and gross no budget film. I can tell that he has a passion for filmmaking, especially gross-out comedies (got enough ejaculations for ya???) and I can't wait to see what he can come up with next.

Besides Kevin being the star of the film (and I'd like to say he was definitely the funniest one too), I thought the other cast members did a fine job as well, especially Cris, who was the only female member in this movie.

If you like fake blood, fake body parts (a watermelon was used too) and lots of simulated ejaculations...then Dream Reaper is right up your alley!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Child's Play (2019) Review