Run Review

 

Cast: Sarah Paulson, Kiera Allen, Pat Healy, Erik Athavale, Sara Sohn

Director: Aneesh Chaganty

A young girl discovers the horrible truth about her mother and what she's been doing to keep in her life forever.

I have been really excited about this movie being released earlier this year, but due to the pandemic, it was pushed back for months and now, thanks to Hulu, RUN is finally available for all that subscribe to the streaming service. 

But is it worth your time? Let me dive further into it and see.

First of all, let me say that even though it is labeled as a horror film, I wouldn't place RUN in that genre. For me, it is a thriller and nothing more than that, but there's nothing wrong with that.

I was really excited about this movie coming out because of the always awesome Sarah Paulson. You know her more for starring in AMERICAN HORROR STORY, but she also stars in the new series, RATCHED that can be streamed on Netflix. Both series shows just how much of a crazy bitch she can portray, so it didn't surprise me at how crazy/insane her character was going to be in RUN.

Sarah's interaction with young Kiera Allen was very intense that my heart was beating so fast all the way to the final scene of the movie. There was one scene that quite surprised me that was going to happen.

RUN is only rated PG-13, but don't let that persuade you because it's a very intense/edge of your seat thriller. Plus it has Sarah Paulson and who doesn't love her?

RUN is available now on Hulu, so check it out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team