Zombarella's House of Whorrors Review

Directed by: Tony Masiello and Tim Ritter

Remember the good old days of USA Up All Night back in the 90's? Those were the best times and those great memories were brought back with Zombarella's House of Whorrors.

Very beautiful and very busty Zombarella presents it's viewers with a SOV suck fest called Tales From the Mausoleum from director Fred Olen Wood. We are also presented with lots of commercials, trailers and 1-900 numbers to titilate your senses.

First of all, I didn't know what I was in for when I started watching Zombarella's House of Whorrors, but from the very beginning I smiled the entire time.

I remember staying up late night watching these kinda of programs including all those adult 1-900 numbers and this film made me extremely happy. Some of them were a bit ridiculous, but I had a lot of fun watching them. I think my favorites are 1-900-Get-Cream and 1-900-Date-A-Mate. I'd call them if I could.

I loved all the trailers that are included. I really want to see some of them. With titles like Cannibal Vampire Call Girl Hookers From Outer Space, The Backwoods Snuff Party Massacre, Creep 2 and Crocogator 2 how can you not want to see them?

Now let me talk about Tales From the Mausoleum, which is a short anthology featuring aliens, femme fatales, nudity, pillow fights, a horny puppet and yes, even more nudity. You are really in for something here and it is bad, but in a very good way. You just can't help but laugh at how ridiculous these short stories are, but that's the point. Tales From the Mausoleum isn't meant to be serious, it's a spoof of all those shot on video movies from the 80's and 90's that I love so much.

Zombarella's House of Whorrors is a great time for 90 minutes that's filled with lots of blood and boobies. I can't wait to see what Tony Masiello will come up with next and I would love to see Zombarella herself return for a follow up. This movie is such a blast and I highly recommend it.

Do yourself a favor and order your copy right here.

http://www.sovhorror.com/?m=1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crowley Review

Gates of Gore's Team